How to change your Young Living Essential Rewards Order
I will explain how to change your Young Living Essential Rewards ER monthly order each month. How to make sure you save your order and a few tips.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR MONTHLY ESSENTIAL REWARDS ORDER
- Log into your account at Youngliving.com
- Click on your Virtual Office
- Click on ER MONTHLY ORDER
- There is a new popup in there now that explains that your ER MONTHLY ORDER is your recurring order and a One-Time Order is different.
- Click CONTINUE
- Click on either VIEW ORDER or CHANGE ORDER.
- I am almost always changing my order so I almost always click CHANGE ORDER.
- Use the search bar at the top that says “Product name and number” and search for products you want to add to your order.
- Once you select an item you want, you click + ADD PRODUCT and it will be put into your monthly order.
- YOU MUST CLICK “SAVE MONTHLY ORDER” BUTTON FOR IT TO BE SAVED!!!
- I have made this mistake before…only once and never again. Always click SAVE MONTHLY ORDER if you want it to be saved. Otherwise, it will NOT save.
CHECK YOUR ESSENTIAL REWARDS MONTHLY ORDER DETAILS
Check a few things while you are in there!
- Check that you have enough PV in your order and there are not products out of stock that you wanted to order!
- Check on your shipping address.
- Check on your payment method.
- Check on your processing date. MAKE A NOTE OF YOUR PROCESSING DATE IN YOUR CALENDAR!
A FEW ESSENTIAL REWARDS MONTHLY ORDER TIPS
- Make sure you hit SAVE MONTHLY ORDER after making changes to your order or it will not be saved.
- SET A REMINDER IN YOUR PHONE TO ALERT YOU A FEW DAYS BEFORE YOUR ER ORDER PROCESSING DATE! (I don’t know why it sneaks up on me every single month, but it does!)
- I always have a running list just like my grocery list in my phone called YOUNG LIVING LIST so that I can quickly add something if I notice I’m running out and will need it next month.
- You can only use your Reward Points Balance in a One-Time Order through your shopping cart, NOT through Essential Rewards orders.