This post was updated on November 6th, 2019.
This post may contain affiliate links.
I use my Young Living Premium Starter Kit in my home every single day, multiple times a day all over my home. I also use Young Living products all over my home, in my car and out and about every day. I give them as gifts. I use one product in many different ways and I have simplified my life and my routines with Young Living.
DO I USE YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS IN MY HOME DAY?
YES. I. DO.
In fact, I order YL Premium Starter Kits anytime I want another diffuser that comes in the kit because it’s SUCH. A. GOOD. DEAL.
- I use the Young Living Premium Starter Kit every single day.
- I use my oils in all 3 ways….aromatically, topically and internally. Daily.
- I use these oils topically for wellness and sleep and for my perfume and to lift me up during the day and distract from boo boos and bad moods.
- I use my diffuser in my house daily. I use the diffuser in my kitchen and entryway to make my home smell nice for ourselves and for visitors. If we are falling below the wellness line I will diffuse oils good for wellness. Most often I diffuse what we want to smell to uplift our spirits and our moods from yummy smells.
- I use a diffuser in my guest bathroom so that my guests have nice smells in there. I diffuse in our bedrooms at night for nice rest and for our wellness.
- I use roller balls on everyone at different times.
- I put lemon, lime, orange or grapefruit vitality in my water.
- I use peppermint vitality in my tea and in my brownies.
- I use lemon vitality in my frostings. I put lime in my cilantro lime rice.
- I drink Ningxia red daily and I add Lime vitality.
- I use the thieves household cleaner daily. On everything.
- I use it in my homemade laundry detergent recipe that is only $4 a gallon.
- I use my household cleaner as stain remover and as carpet cleaner and room refresher.
- I even use it as my dishwasher detergent.
- If the kids want a popsicle it’s a frozen Ningxia red packet.
- If they want a chocolate its YL chocolate that includes wolfberries.
- If we eat cereal it’s YL. If we eat granola it’s Yl with wolf berries.
- We love the granola with wolfberries, the einkorn (ancient wheat) pasta, crackers, pancakes and flour.
- I always have thieves cough drops on hand. I don’t need to rush out to get these anymore.
- We all use the Thieves Toothpaste. Mouthwash. Floss. Kids Toothpaste.
- The new baby products are amazing. I’m obsessed with the baby lotion. I give that as a baby gift now all the time b/c it is my absolute favorite. I add a bottle of oil – sleepy time or lavender with the baby lotion and it’s a winner.
- I love the Baby room spray. I use baby wipes daily in every room of my house and my diaper bag. You can also use a Young Living baby wipe as a dryer sheet or to remove your makeup!
- I use the Kidscents line of essential oils for teeny ones. They are specially diluted for babies. I use the sleepy one and sniffle ease the most.
- My Dishwasher detergent smells so good I consider eating it every time I do a load of dishes.
- My Veggie wash is the first one I’ve found that I actually feel good about using on my food and my kids’ food.
- I keep the Thieves spray in my bag for shopping carts and tables at restaurants. And public toilets too! yuck. I use this when I travel to spray down hotel room phones, door handles etc.
- I use the supplements. Kids take the supplements.
- I use the Copiaba Vanilla Shampoo and Conditioner on my curly locks. I use the conditioner as curl cream on day 2 and 3 before I wash my hair again to smooth away the frizziest.
- I am totally in love with the Sandalwood Moisture Cream I just tried. I’m in love!
- My list goes on and on. I use Young Living in every room of my house and car and take it with me everywhere and I absolutely love it for all the things.
PIN IT ON PINTEREST…..