Health is a journey and we have learned so much through our health struggles .
HOW WE STAY HEALTHY
We have found that while food is medicine, our food isn’t as good as it once was and does not supply us with all the nutrients we need.
Also, especially for moms, we lose our nutrients to sweet babes when we have babies and we need to replenish those!
Feel free to reach out for customized supplement info, or check out my Youtube channel here.
For adults I recommend what I take…..
- This for blood sugar balance, energy, improved sleep, supporting hormones.
- This is the best probiotic I have ever found. It legit works and also has anti fungal and digestive enzymes.
- This is the most bioavailable magnesium and vitamin C I have found. It helps keep things moving. Life changing for someone who does not poop.
- This plant based omega.
- This to lower inflammation in the body.
- This it the best and most comprehensive methylated (natural) multivitamin and trace mineral I’ve found and it has polyphenols and aloe in it!
- This for a natural caffeine source.
For children, I recommend what I give my kids….
- This for omegas & prebiotics & vitamins & probiotics
- This for trace minerals (I put it in the kids drink above!)
#2 FOOD IS MEDICINE
Food is medicine. I was nota able to change my diet without this amazing drink to balance my blood sugar and help my cravings. We know that sugar is bad and increases inflammation. But I could not stop without this drink. I did nothing different than add that drink into my supplement regimen EVERY SINGLE DAY and my sugar cravings disappeared. Hallelujah. And so did 2 pants sizes. LOL. I am so much better for it. I do not crave the carbs I used to.
Now, my diet is more focused on healthy meat from good sources, vegetables and some fruits. I feel a million times better and it’s not a struggle.
#3 TOXIN-FREE HOME
This has been a long journey. But through miscarriages and kids’ illnesses we have slowly detoxed our home (as well as our bodies). We use only natural things in our home for cleaners and smells now and we are all so much better for it. Ready to start your toxin free journey? Grab my free checklist here!
#4 WATER FREE OF TOXINS
Have you looked at your water source? Do not underestimate this! Our water is full of all kinds of yucky chemicals and cancer-causing junk that interferes with our hormones. Don’t worry about it….just filter out what you can with this amazing water filter!
#5 MOVE YOUR BODY
We all know we need to move. Here are a few tips for you in that area.
- Move your body after every meal. Get moving. 15 min walk.
- LIFT WEIGHTS. If you want to kick start your metabolism, LIFT WEIGHTS!
OUR MOLLUSCUM & ECZEMA STORY
BALANCING MY HORMONES
I think my video is huge to explain how we have been able to boost our gut health and immunity and help so many families kick molluscum out the door!
If you have any questions and want to connect, message me!
RECURRENT UTI’S AND REPEATED ANTIBIOTICS
I have been on antibiotics my entire life. Repeatedly as a child. Then tons as a young adult for acne. Then tons as an adult for recurrent UTIs.
Story and info coming soon!
LOW VITAMIN LEVELS. BALANCING THE GUT TO ABSORB NUTRIENTS
Did you know that if your gut is out of balance, you are not absorbing your nutrients from our food or your vitamins? That was me! Gut health is key to so many functions in our body. Read my gut health e-book for more info!
70-80% of our immunity lies in our gut! If your gut iso ut of whack, so will your immunity!