I am here to help you find the best diaper bag backpack for your newborn or toddler? I even still use this bag for packing to go to the park as a mom of kiddos without diapers! Check out the top 10 recommendations for 2020.
This post may contain affiliate links.
PIN THIS TO YOUR BABY BOARD
#1 DYPER BAG BACKPACK — AND YOU CAN GET IT FREE HERE
Here is why I love it so much…..
- It’s slim and trim yet it holds a ton.
- It is waterproof and wipes well.
- It has an extra-wide opening to make it easy to find things.
- It has 6 cupholders!!! I need 4 so this is amazing for me!
- Hangs on stroller bag easily.
I carried this backpack at one point for about a year. I really liked that it lays flat like my new fave I listed above. Some of the things I loved about it…..
- It has tons of pockets! (I listed this as a con also.)
- I loved all the cute designs of fabrics.
- The fabric was great for stains.
Some of the things I didn’t love about it….
- It has tons of pockets. I actually found this one to have so many pockets I forgot where I put things!
- I found it to be a bit bulky and didn’t feel like it fit as much in it as my new fave.
- I found it to be a bit heavy also.
This diaper bag is a fantastic price!! At least it is right now as I am writing this article!
- It is lightweight
- Has tons of pockets
- It’s slim and trim.
- It holds lots of bottles and cups
- It can even hold your laptop
- It has stroller straps
- THE PRICE IS AMAZING!!!!
I have to include this because some of you might love this diaper bag! I did not like it! It was too bulky for me for a backpack. But as you can see by my favorite bag above in the #1 slot….I like a slimmer, longer backpack. But some of you may love this bag!
- It is great with stains like the other JUJUBE bags.
- It has a crumb drain! What the what?!
- It has nice feet on the bottom.
- It has padded shoulder straps
- The backpack straps are convertible so it can turn into a regular bag!
- It has a memory foam changing pad included
- It has tons of pockets
Some of the cons for me were really just the size and the shape that I didn’t like but you will probably love it!
This is another crowd favorite that is not my favorite because it’s so boxy! I have friends who have been in love with this bag though!
- It can be a backpack, crossbody or shoulder bag. It’s very versatile.
- It is easy to clean.
- It has a zip-out diaper changing station so you don’t lose your diaper pad!
If I were to pick a diaper bag backpack today from Petunia Pickle Bottom, it would be the Pivot Backpack. It is darling!! I adore this bag!
- It’s stylish!
- It can be a backpack or a tote.
- It has a big water bottle pocket on the side.
- It’s boxy while still being trendy and slim!
I am a tiny bit obsessed with this bag. It’s gorgeous! It’s organic. It’s totally convertible into all the things you could ever want it to be. It has 5 pockets inside. It fits a 15″ laptop. It may not have as many pockets as the others but it is so stylish you might want this one instead of the more practical ones!
This bag is gorgeous also and unisex. It has a backpack strap and a crossbody strap and I love how the backpack strap loops through the loop in the back! It has 9 pockets and is water resistant! It works as a diaper bag or a work tote and can be used for years to come…even after diaper bags. It also looks great for dad and doesn’t look like a diaper bag!
This Faux Leather and polyester diaper bag backpack has insulated bottle pockets, a travel changing pad, stroller straps, and an organizer. It is unisex for men and women and totally functional. It is stylish and functional with padded shoulder straps and 12 pouches and pockets organizers.
This gorgeous bag is waterproof and unisex. It is also made of leather. It has a wet wipe dispenser and a bottle compartment also. It has 2 side pocket and 2 bottle pockets. It has a built in clasp on hanging strap to find your keys.
PIN THIS TO YOUR DIAPER BAG BOARD ON PINTEREST