This post was updated on September 11th, 2020.
This post may contain affiliate links.
My top 5 favorite uses for Sal Suds at home for nontoxic cleaning and living. Sal Suds dishwashing detergent, dish soap, laundry detergent, laundry stain remover, stain spray and cleaning spray. Is Sal Suds safe or toxic? Is SLS safe or toxic?
TOP 5 USES FOR SALS SUDS
- SAL SUDS DISHWASHER DETERGENT
My favorite Sal Suds dishwasher detergent
I add a cup of vinegar in a ramekin in the top rack and life is grand.
- SAL SUDS DISH SOAP
- SAL SUDS LAUNDRY DETERGENT
When I run out of my favorite DIY Thieves laundry detergent, I grab Sal Suds and use 2-3 Tablespoons in each load.
- SAL SUDS LAUNDRY STAIN REMOVER
Pure Sal Suds on laundry stains. Old stains. New stains. Let it sit directly on stain. Earlier is better. Longer is better
- SAL SUDS CLEANER SPRAY
1 Tablespoon per quart in spray bottle.
SAL SUDS CHEAT SHEETS FOR USES
- Download the Dr. Bronner’s Cheat Sheet on more uses for Sal Suds
- Download the Dr. Bronner’s Cheat Sheet for Castile Soap here also.
PIN THIS ON YOUR DIY OR NATURAL HOME BOARD ON PINTEREST
SAL SUDS INGREDIENTS.
- Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Coco-Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Abies Siberica (Siberian Fir) Needle Oil, Picea Glauca (Spruce) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide
IS SALS SUDS SAFE? IS SLS SAFE?
EWG SAL SUDS RATING
EWG rates Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner an A!!!! Read here.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SALS SUDS AND CASTILE SOAP
WHERE TO BUY SAL SUDS